Now, users can interact with their audience via links and collect aggregated results at no additional cost for Zoom One and Zoom Contact Centre customers.
Zoom launched Zoom Surveys to help companies create and edit surveys and polls and share them with employees, customers, and more.
Zoom Surveys extends Zoom’s in-meeting and webinar capabilities with a stand-alone option. Now, users can interact with their audience via links and collect aggregated results at no additional cost for Zoom One and Zoom Contact Centre customers.
Zoom Surveys’ key features include the following:
- Customisation: Companies can customise the image banner with their own logo or brand visual, as well as select the background colour from a predefined range or add their own colour code.
- Question Skip Logic Survey owners can build unique paths for each respondent based on their answers.
- Default Surveys: Users can set up and define a default survey to automatically go out to all meeting and webinar attendees.
- Enhanced Results View: Survey owners can aggregate results in different ways, with a comprehensive response overview of all collected data, or broken out by meeting, webinar, link, or individual responses.
- Single Digital Library: All surveys and polls can be created and data reviewed within each user’s personal library.
Zoom Surveys is an expansion of Zoom’s collaboration and productivity platform, including Team Chat, Whiteboard, Phone, Scheduler, Clips, and Workvivo.
“People have different workstyles and meeting styles, and we wanted to make it easier for our customers to interact with their entire audiences, not just those who attend meetings,” said Darin Brown, head of product for productivity applications at Zoom, in a statement. “With Surveys, users can easily get a quick pulse on whatever issue they need from those who matter most without having to call an unnecessary meeting to discuss.”