Freshworks Inc., a software company empowering the people who power business, is infusing artificial intelligence (AI) across its modern, easy-to-use customer experience solutions, designed to make work easier, more productive, and more delightful.
The collection of updates across the Freshworks portfolio includes automation that is easy to use and fast to implement through AI natively built-in to Freshchat, Freshdesk, Freshsales, and Freshmarketer.
Product updates include AI-powered support features to help agents improve response times and embedded AI to help sales and marketers increase productivity and win more business.
A few of the highlights from the Freshworks Fall ‘22 Launch include:
Automated customer relationship management powered by Freshsales and Freshmarketer
- Intelligent Lead Scoring enables teams to understand how customers use their products and who might be ready for engagement/additional touchpoints. Built-in AI identifies positive and negative buying signals on the web and in applications, learning from these interactions to provide insights. Users can confidently make data-driven decisions and have more personalized conversations with their customers.
- Social Media Campaigns empower marketers by giving them the ability to engage with their target audience on Instagram and Facebook. Within Freshmarketer, they can schedule and publish social media posts across channels and analyze their performance to build engaging content and generate more leads.
Intelligent omnichannel conversations powered by Freshchat
- Smart Reply rapidly solves customer issues with AI-powered auto-complete responses, which give dynamic suggestions to agents as they type responses to customers. Intelligent recommendations are tailored to the user’s last message, the full context of the conversation and the customer’s past buying behavior.
- Email in the Freshchat Inbox empowers agents to have personalized omnichannel conversations with customers and allows businesses to configure their support email addresses and bring emails directly into Freshchat.
- Conversations Widget allows support admin teams to use a single widget to power live chat and self-service AI. The conversations widget supports all Freshchat features and use cases, making it easy to deliver conversational engagement.
AI-Driven customer support powered by Freshdesk
- Auto Triage feature automatically categorizes, prioritizes and routes the ticket to the right support agent or group, saving agents hours of manual effort, giving them time to focus on solving critical customer issues.
- Integrations with Slack and Microsoft Teams allow for seamless collaboration by empowering support agents to start conversations on Slack from the Freshdesk Customer Success interface and use Microsoft Teams to update assigned tickets quickly.
“Conversational intelligence across sales, marketing and support is the next step companies must take to unify and personalize the customer experience,” said Prakash Ramamurthy, chief product officer at Freshworks. “Unlike some legacy vendors, we believe business software should empower people, not frustrate them. Our built-in AI functionality makes it easier than ever and is designed to keep up with customers and employee demands.”