Beyond being a benchmark for service quality, customer experience serves as a strategic differentiator in an intensely competitive market. However the banking industry continues to struggle building their customer experience strategy and re-evaluating their tech stack for greater customer satisfaction.
Moreover, prioritising the development of enhanced services and products tailored to address customers’ primary requirements is currently a top priority for banks. How are they doing this through the face of advancing technology such as AI, chatbots, and advanced automation?
Following the successful London chapter in 2023, CXM Today is launching the 3rd global edition of CX NXT — BFSI, the customer experience summit. in London on 07 May, 2024 to address the continued challenges and understand the priorities of the BFSI leaders to elevate experience levels for customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Consider the statistics:
- According to BAI, 70% of millennials say they would switch banks for a better digital app
- FIS Global has forecast that digital wallets will account for more than half of all eCommerce payments worldwide by 2024
- Retail banks that regularly practise customer experience optimisation grow 3.2x faster than competitors that don’t
- Only 38% of banks see their data strategy as very mature
The numbers mean that traditional players need to up their game or lose out to the new competition, CX NXT BFSI – the customer experience summit will help CX leaders from the BFSI industry take necessary action with the right technology investment, and learn how to implement it to see success.
The summit will delve into contemporary trends and challenges associated with evolving consumer behaviour, offering insights into adapting the customer journey to align with current market conditions. Attendees will explore how emerging technologies can build a brand’s capacity to drive revenue, enhance operational efficiency and productivity, and deliver personalised experiences at scale.
Key sessions of CX NXT BFSI Summit 2024 include:
- How ML Can Help Find Patterns with Large Data Models
- What Does Banking Mean to Gen Z?
- CX Compliance in the Era of Consumer Duty and PSR Regulation
- Unleashing AI’s Potential for Financial Innovation
- Strategies for Effective CX Measurement
Some of the esteemed speakers for the upcoming summit include Alex Swain, Digital Design Director, Deutsche Bank | Michelle Prance, CEO, NatWest Group | Maria Kashcheeva, Head of SME Customer Care, Vivid Money | Jonathan Roomer, Co-Founder, YuLife.
The line-up of speakers last year included Fatima Alzahraa, Regional Customer Service Director AMEA – Call Centre at Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation | Cary Lawton, Director of Customer Experience at Aramex | Dennis Wakabayashi, Global Voice of #CX at Team Wakabayashi and CX Expert Adrian Swinscoe. 2023 sponsors included Sprinklr, Adobe, Unifonic, Cequens, Tealium, Infobip, and Kaleyra.
For more information and registration, visit CX NXT – BFSI Summit.